August 29, 2012

summer 2012 recap, camera phone style

To continue the summer recap, I offer you photos from camera two of three: the Phone:

One of Kiernen's favourite foods on earth is sushi. We go almost weekly to our local sushi place (not the one shown in the photo). 
Also almost weekly, playdates with his two besties here.
We of course went to the Life is Good Conference in Vancouver, WA at the beginning of summer. This was the poster for our door. The three of us created it together, and we were all very proud of it. 
We readied ourselves for the 7th Birthday of our Royal Prince Kiernen.

We bought a trampoline. 

We saw a puppet show. 

Realizing we really liked puppet shows, we saw another one. 

We went to the beach! One time!

We caught the deer who eats our fruit tree leaves as she brazenly strolled across the property in broad daylight, eating her way through the yard.

We got bees!

Kiernen's newest passion is stuffies. And as my passion is sewing, and I love to find ways to be frugal while also making my son's dreams come true, I sewed Kiernen a set of Angry Birds. (I also knitted the star and sewed that Boo last year. Oh, and the hat, too.)




No comments:

Post a Comment