I realize I've not updated this blog in such a very long time - almost a year now. The new year with Self Design is upon us, and I want to again document here our learning adventures.
And so, our summer recap:
We rescued a bee. They just seem to find us. We held her, fed her some honey, then sent her on her way when her strength came back.
We made some new friends at an Unschooling park day, friends we're continuing to see at playdates.
Kiernen asked me to make "Hobbes when he is a stuffed toy" - every night we read "Calvin and Hobbes" before bed. Every. Night. It is all Kiernen ever wants to read at bedtime these days. All summer long.
Kiernen took some photos of his fuzzy pal, Frenzie.
And then tried is hand at self-portraits.
Kiernen also asked me to make him several Kirbys of different colors. He uses them to create live action video games scenes with his Dad.
No comments:
Post a Comment