August 6, 2009

superheroes abound

Spiderman is a favourite hero of Kiernen's, thus his having me make a Spiderman invitation to give to his friends to invite them to his birthday. And the Spiderman bike.

His grandparents have sent him the motherlode of Spiderman this year - shoes, comics, books, and even a Spiderman fishing pole, which is going to AMAZE him. I cannot wait until Sunday when we have his party!

I've been making superhero capes for his friends and him to wear at the party - until my serger broke a needle when I had only three capes left to serge. I replaced the needle, but it is somehow not right and the thread keeps coming undone and de-threading itself, and I don;t know if its the needle or what. I've tried using my sewing machine, but it just isn't cutting it...I'm not sure what to do next. But I WILL figure it out.

Kiernen now is saying he wants giraffe hats...So off I go to look for patterns for giraffe party hats...

It's going to be an amazing day - I can't wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment