November 22, 2009

and now for something completely different

This morning when Kiernen woke up he looked like this. (The flash made him blink in every photo.)



From the back, he looked like this:



A couple of house later, he looked like this:



And from the side:




He told me he wanted his hair cut. I told him that if he still wanted it cut the next day, we'd do it. I asked him when we woke up and he said yes, so we did it. Daddy was the primary cutter, though I helped a bit. It was a little bit sad for us, but its his hair. I figured this moment would come at some point, and it was his choice. He likes it a lot, and has been thrilled to show it off to all of our friends. The reactions have been invariable amazement - this is his first ever haircut!

1 comment:

  1. Kiernen is adorable both before and after the haircut. Those keen sparkling eyes are gonna break hearts!

    ReplyDelete